Our Local has Joint Occupational Health & Safety (JOHS) reps at each of the campuses. You can send any Health & Safety concern to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the appropriate representative, depending on your campus and concern:
- Pembroke: Paul McGuire, Jeff Jackson, & Heather MacMillan
- Perth: Pat Murphy
- Woodroffe: Judy Flieler & Tara Ettinger
Algonquin College has also launched a Psychological Health and Safety Task Force. Your representative is Landyn Blais.
Up-to-Date COVID 19 Related Information
Your most up-to-date information about COVID-19 safety on campus is available via the Algonquin College site. You will also find important information available through various local links, depending on your community location.
Important Messages and Resources
- Local 415 Memo Re. College Vaccination Policy (August 17, 2021)
- Q & A – Vaccination for COVID-19
- Health and Safety Reminder (Feb. 25, 2021)
- Joint Occupational Health and Safety (JOHS) COVID-19 Update (Sept. 16, 2020)
- Joint Occupational Health and Safety (JOHS) COVID1-19 Update – September (Sept. 8, 2020)
- Joint Occupational Health and Safety (JOHS) COVID-19 Update (July 21, 2020)