Official Website for OPSEU Local 415

Partial Load Teaching and Additional Contracts for Academic Work

If you have been teaching as a Partial Load teacher anytime during the past 2 – 3 years and have also had additional contracts for academic work, the local encourages you to contact the union office (7716) to make an appointment to have your workload reviewed to determine if you have a case for a “12 and 24” rollover that could result in a full-time position at the college.


Pat Kennedy, President

OPSEU Local 415