Do you need to speak to a steward? Contact email@example.com to identify your concern. We will connect you appropriately.
Would you like to check your existing SWF or try out some alternative options? You can use this “SWF Calculator” to check the calculations on your SWF are correct. Enter the basics and follow the directions on the Excel spreadsheet to enable the calculations. If you have further questions, contact a steward on the WMG or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Salary Calculation Questions
Have you recently become full-time and are now off probation? Have you recently been hired as a PL academic employee? You can use this “Salary Calculator” to check your step level calculation. Enter the basics and follow the directions to enable the calculations. If you have further questions, contact a steward or email@example.com
Arbitrator Kaplan awarded academic freedom in resolving the 2017 negotiations and strike. You will find details added to Article 13, specifically 13.02-13.05.
Click OPSEU 2019 Consitution to download and read the current constitution.
Other Relevant Links
- OPSEU 416 – Algonquin College Support Staff (CAAT-S)
- OPSEU (Ontario Public Servants Union)
- CAAT-A (Colleges of Applied Arts & Technology – Academic)
- Website to Region 4 (our OPSEU area)
- CAAT-A Pension Plan (Colleges of Applied Arts & Technology – Academic Pension Plan)
- CAAT Retirees
- Sunlife Insurance (our benefits provider)
- CAUT (Canadian Association of University Teachers)
- OCUFA (Ontario Confederation of University Faculty Associations)
- CCBA (Colleges Collective Bargaining Act, 2008; Ontario Laws & Statues, most recently updated December 31, 2018)
- Ontario e-legislation (collection of all Ontario e-Laws; continuous updates)
- OHRC (Ontario Human Rights Commission)
- CALM (The Canadian Association of Labour Media)
- NUPGE (The National Union of Public and General Employees)
- CUPE (Canadian Union of Public Employees)