DID YOU KNOW?
Risk Management and Physical Resources are 2 different departments. Risk Management deals with Health & Safety issues. Occupational Health and Safety details posted @
The College has endorsed an Enterprise Risk Management Framework to support its efforts in the area of risk management. This framework is steered through the College Risk Management Committee (CRMC).A
LOCAL 415 Health & Safety Representatives are
- Leslie Wyman (firstname.lastname@example.org, Ext. 5843) and
- Judy Flieler (email@example.com, Ext. 6136).
They are members of a college Joint Occupational Health & Safety Committee (JOHSC).
What is my responsibility if I observe an unsafe environment?
- All employees are responsible for Health & Safety. Report to your manager.
- Not sure if is a Health & Safety issue? Ask anyway.
When do I complete an incident report?
- For any accident or injury.
- An Online Quick Report is posted on the Occupational Health & Safety link on the Risk Management site.
What do I do in an emergency requiring immediate response?
- Call Ext 5000.
Who pays for Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)?
- Employers provide and pay for PPE if required for the job. Contact Risk Management directly if your manager refuses.
What do I do if there are signs of mice in my work area?
- Call Physical Resources (Ext. 7710). DO NOT clean yourself.
REMEMBER: An employee has the right to know about any hazards in their work area AND has the right to refuse unsafe work.
Leslie & Judy
LOCAL 415 Health & Safety Representatives