Please join us Thursday, February 4 from 4 to 6 p.m. for our Local 415 Demand Setting Meeting. This meeting is a critical opportunity for you to have your voice heard as we set priorities for the 2021 round of collective bargaining. There are some key steps to this process:
- Please be sure you have completed the General Membership Bargaining Survey that was e-mailed to you last week. The deadline for completion of that survey was extended to 5 p.m. on Tuesday, January 26.
- Please review your e-mail for this COMMS message. It will include a link for you to follow and sign up for the Local Demand Setting meeting. That e-mail includes a copy of the agenda and an opportunity to register with a non-college e-mail address. Please register by 2 p.m. on Thursday, February 4.
- If you require an accommodation to fully participate in this meeting, please contact us to advise of any specific requirements.
The panel for the meeting will consist of the following people:
- Annette Bouzi, President – Local 415
- Rebecca Ward, President – Local 732 (Confederation College) & 2021 CAAT-A Bargaining Team member
- Shawn Pentecost, Treasurer – Local 415 & 2021 CAAT-A Bargaining Team member
- Tracy Henderson, Local 415 Steward & CAAT-A Divisional Executive Representative
- Martin Lee, Local 415 Steward & CAAT-A Bargaining Advisory Team Representative
- Judy Puritt, Secretary – Local 415
- Laura Rashotte, Office Administrator – Local 415
We hope to see you there. Remember – our voice is our vote!
OPSEU Local 415